Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Song

Anonymous posts: what a source of pure joy! Why does it seem more fantastic if someone you don't know leaves you positive encouragement?

I don't know. But, I do know that I like it!

So anonymous, this song is just for you: (It has music AND is almost finished.)

Everyone is going to stand and stare
Watch with sullen eyes as you go
You've just let your lazy flesh
Eat away your filthy soul.

In mere moments you'll be completely
Missing from humanity

An empty shell of Faberge

You plummet, you spin
What good is being seen
When there is nothing to look at
Dear friend, I see myself in you

Let's plant some mustard seeds
For the earth needs a little more heaven
Take the smallest of the small
And when it has grown, stand in awe

With our hands
Over our eyes
Staring into the sun
We'll watch the world grow

The world is our field
The seeds are singing everywhere
Dancing on their toes here and there

Come with me lets find our field
Let's grow, let's plant some future

Angels reap! Angels reap! Angels reap! Angels reap!
Let's build up the furnace, build it up


Come with me lets find our field
Let's grow, let's plant some future

In mere moments I'll be,
Completely missing from humanity
Just ashes in the wind

Though I plummet and I spin
I hang on tight to things unseen
When there's nothing good left
Dear friend I see God in you.

2 comments:

  1. When do we get to hear the music?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - Music would be interesting to round out the concept...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback.