Friday, December 28, 2012

New year - Old me

This is the first new year I don't feel quite so gungho to become a completely different person on January 1st. Granted, there are some things I wouldn't mind changing, but overall life is just so fantastically beautiful, I don't hesitate to say I love it, I love my family, and I don't mind who I've become.

Almost 3 decades have taught me it's okay to be wrong, it's okay to be ugly and it's okay to be stupid as long as I'm trying my best to work hard at the task in front of me, be mindful of the bigger picture, and be still sometimes. Thankfully the times I'm stupid about being wrong about being ugly are fewer and fewer. I'm thankful I no longer have the time for such frivolous concerns.

I'm thinking about doing a 365 day project.  I know I will start it and I won't finish but the idea makes me happy and I see benefits even in partial completion.  In your life what is worth doing everyday for a year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.