Monday, February 25, 2013

Facebook Sale

First Facebook sale is this Friday!  Are you my friend on Facebook? If you aren't, that's okay. I don't really like Facebook all that much and I completely respect that decision. Maybe I should give you something for not being on Facebook? Heh. I digress. Look for Craft Mission if you are! I'm also behind on my goal of giving away ten items a day for lent. My goal is to inspire you to make beautiful things with items that you might not be used to using, while avoiding the feeling that my studio belongs in an episode of Hoarders(I've never seen this show but it scares the bejeebers out of me.) Win-win. So, for anyone who likes free crafty-craft treasures, I'm going to have a couple giveaways on here. Look out friday, you are going to rule!

P.S. Anyone want to help me use my light tent? Pictures in daylight don't happen when you work full time, have an 11-month old daughter and live in northern Minnesota in February. 

Always,

Linnea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.