Sunday, April 10, 2011

What I Made Last Week


I made these last week with antique lace. They are the first earrings I ever made!  One of them may or may not have ended up at her house after a sweet meet up of other mark. representatives in the area on Friday.


 I love the amazing women I am meeting through mark. and am so happy there is no pressure to sell because it isn't a pyramid scheme. I also love this amazing bag I just got!  The picture does NOT do it justice.  I went for the green and couldn't be happier.  It can expand to fit my laptop, my lunch, my makeup bag, with room to spare if need be.  If you know me, you know I'm the bag lady, always carrying around 3-4 bags of different things.  Well it's time to consolidate folks! Speaking of bags, I picked up some more bags of recycled/vintage lace and an awesome map book while thrifting this weekend as well. I'll post pictures of projects as they materialize. Meanwhile, I hope your weekend was swell and you have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.